USD $500.00 Base price for 1 person
USD $125.00 per person
Duration: 11 hours
- Private round trip transportation from Panama City or resorts to Hacienda San Isidro in Pese.
- Visit the Colonial house for a brief history of Pesé and its residents. Arrival of Don Jose Varela Blanco and his contribution to the development of the community.
- Oxen Carriage tour
- Visit to the extraction area.
- Visit to our aging cellars.
- Experience a rum tasting of Ron Abuelo portfolio and Seco Herrerano.
- Enjoy an authentic panamanian lunch.
- Water bottles.
A confortable car will pick you up from your hotel or address in Panama City and head to Pese, 3 hours from Panama City.
Visit the production farm and sugar cane plantations of the traditional panamanian rum Abuelo.
Get to know the history and production processes.
Enjoy a rum taste of the varieties in the Ron Abuelo portfolio and a traditional panamanian lunch.
In our way back from the factory to Panama City, enjoy the beauty of the country side of Panama.
If you have questions or you would like to book this tour, send a message using the following form, you will have a reply very soon:
After verified the availability, you will receive a reply with a quote and a secured payment link. After the transaction is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation of your reservation and booking number.